Konica Minolta Bizhub 601
If you’re looking to buy this Konica Minolta Bizhub 601 at the best possible price, you’ve come to the right place! Prestige Office Solutions has the largest selection of new and slightly used copiers. No matter what brand and model you’re looking for, rest assure we have it in stock and ready to ship. Tell us which options and accessories you require and we will configure it to you your needs. All the copiers we sell are guaranteed to arrive safe and in working condition. Our delivery is fast and completely secure. We include a full warranty coverage for 30 days on all copiers purchased. The warranty begins on the day your copier is delivered.
If you’re not quite sure what you need, no problem, we are here to help. Speak with any one of our equipment specialist for advice and recommendations. Feel free to call us at 877-My-Copier or click on “GET A QUOTE” above. For your convenience, we have a live chat widget on the lower right corner so you can chat with us immediately. We are standing by ready and willing to help!
- High-speed 60 page per minute black and white print/copy output and 75 originals per minute scans.
- Monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages and a maximum paper capacity of 7,600 pages (with options) to keep up with your business needs.
- Attractive dark cabinet styling allows the office multifunction printer copier to be placed anywhere your workflow demands.
- Patented Simitri® polymerized toner is environmentally friendly and provides the highest quality print output at the lowest possible cost.
- Optional built-in print control from the Emperon® print system, with PCL6/PS3 emulation and native XPS interpreter, allows for seamless transition of workflow.
- Pagescope® software saves you time, reduces your cost and increases the productivity of your bizhub 601.
Benefits of Purchasing Used
Purchasing a used or refurbished copier is an excellent choice when looking for a cost effective and economical option. One of the most obvious reasons businesses choose to purchase used copiers is the low cost involved. You can get a used copier for way less than what it would actually cost to buy a new one. In many cases, the price of a used copier is more than half of a new one. With a lower cost factor, you can often invest in machines that provides the capabilities and function that you could not afford to have with the purchase of a new copier. This gives you the flexibility to upgrade to a higher quality machine or use the money you saved to purchase other essentials for your business. All used copier can be protected by an all-inclusive maintenance agreement and the cost is the same for used or new. Another great advantage of buying a used copier is that many additional functions and accessories are included such as stapling finisher, hole-punch units, additional paper drawers, etc. On a new machine these options are available for additional cost.